Sunday, October 21, 2012

Technology Then veresus Technology Now

I remember being 12 years old with my first cell phone.

It was one of those pre-paid phones and was one of the bulkiest, most annoying piece of equipment to carry around everywhere.

Yet, as I got older and started exploring other cellphones, I noticed something very interesting.

Now, being a 12 year old with a cellphone, you tend not to take care of the phone as well as you would if you were older. I dropped that phone down stairs, stepped on it by accident etc... You name it, it happened to that phone, yet it still worked!

But when I got a new phone, I noticed I started going through new ones almost one per year because they just weren't lasting like my first cellphone.


This picture helped me realize a lot of the technology then versus technology now.


 Phones now, you have to treat them like a baby because they are so fragile where as the older phones were indestructible.

Now don't get me wrong, the technology now is WAY BETTER, just the durability of the phones are terrible. Only if we could combine the durability of the phones then with the looks and technological features of the ones now will only create the best phone ever.


#randomthoughts 

No comments:

Post a Comment