Sunday, October 14, 2012

What Tablet is best for me?

Being a college student and having to carry around a ton of materials for school began to take a toll on my back.

My backpacks were always extremely heavy due to my school books and my laptop put together in one bag. I needed to change that ASAP.

So I decided to start looking for a tablet that fit my budget and did everything I wanted it to.

I finally decided on the new Kindle Fire HD. Newly released this year, the Amazon Kindle Fire not only holds hundreds of books, but it also music, movies, pictures and also has apps for Games such as Angry Birds and Temple Run. The other cool part about it is that it has the Pandora and Netflix apps so I can listen to music and watch my favorite movies.

It has Wi-Fi connection, amazing speakers and I can check my mail and search the web all on one device. Making my life easier and my book bag lighter!


Definitely would recommend it for other college students out there. It is very affordable! Only $199!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000750701&tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=13951521261&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=18015860551648125523&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&ref=pd_sl_9r586kml72_e

No comments:

Post a Comment